Fall has begun, the air is cooling down, and my heart longs for those hearty meals to comfort me along with my collection of scarves.
- Mustard and Herbs to Provence chicken breasts with homemade cauliflower and pepper ‘tater tots’ and brown rice with buttery Chardonnay
- Rainbow gnocchi with garden-grown pesto and an Italian spinach salad
- Peppered teriyaki steal with green onions and mushroom sautée
- Homemade meatballs using veal with spaghettini and homemade tomato sauce (I will perfect this recipe when the winter comes!)
- Chicken parmesan topped with sauteed balsamic mushrooms with avocado spinach salad and a glass of buttery, oaked Chardonnay
Can you see a theme? Mushrooms, buttery chardonnay, and a pasta to start that winter coat.