This is my first post on my wordpress blog. I was using
blogger, but if we’re being honest, this type of blog allows for more creativity with my food and wine posts in terms of layout and photos.
Some things to know about me:
1) I’m obsessed with taking photos of my food (I don’t care if I’m in a public place- it’s for good reason!)
2) I’m not a wine connoisseur, but I am hoping to become a Sommelier in the near future and I like to think I have a pretty good grasp on grapes.
3) I love beer, scotch and champagne as well, so some of my posts will touch on that- or other beverages.
4) I scout out restaurants with local soul that shows in their cooking and their wine/drink lists. I’m a happy returning customer to restaurants in Kingston such as Casa, Woodenhead’s, RIVA (Gananoque), and Pan Chancho, but like to explore the tastes of different countries when I have the opportunity to travel. And sometimes I just like to explore the vintage section of the LCBO and taste test the wines.
5) I’m passionate about the food and beverage industry and am hoping to share my love with all of you.